Maui Kai shares its terms and conditions for booking the finest Maui vacation rentals at Kaanapali Beach near Lahaina.
- All rates are charged per unit, per night
- All rates subject to a 17.4166% State Tax. GET/TAT Lic.#115-197-1328-01
- All units are managed by Maui Kai Rental Program, which is a Hawaii Partnership.
- Housekeeping services are located onsite.
- All resort amenities are included in the room rate. No resort fees.
- Best Rate Bookings have minimum 2 night stay except during Christmas/February which require a minimum 5 nights.
- Pick Your Condo Bookings have a minimum 5 night stay year round.
- Children under 18 stay for free when no additional bedding is required.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit card payments are accepted.
- 30% deposit required at booking. Outstanding balance is due 30 days before the arrival date
- Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Hotel operators license #CHO-108.
Maui Kai Cancellation Policy
- 90 days or more before the arrival date:
- $ 150 USD cancellation fee
- 90 days before arrival – 31 days before arrival:
- cancellation fee of 30% of the reservation amount
- 30 days before arrival or less:
- 100% of the reservation amount is not refundable
***When booking our web specials with discounted rates a 30% non-refundable deposit is due at booking and not refundable if cancelled after deposit is received.***
- Rates and restrictions subject to change without notice.
Cleaning Policy includes:
- Exchange bath towels and exchange bedding when requested.
- Empty trash
- Refresh in-room amenities: soap, shampoo, lotions, dish soap, sponges and paper products.
- Any stays 7 nights or more will receive a 4th day towel service (includes garbage removal, vacuum, fresh towels, etc) and full maid service on the 8th day that includes bed linens being changed.
- $150 exit (departure) cleaning fee.