Wake up to the sound of the ocean...
Whether you're traveling to Maui with family, your companion, or on a solo adventure, the accommodations at Maui Kai a Ka'anapali condo resort, sit in a perfect location for everyone—close to the action in Lahaina, yet tucked away in a peaceful haven on Ka'anapali Beach. Relax and take in nature’s beauty as each rental unit provides a panoramic ocean view and immediate access to lush, sandy beaches. Our Maui luxury vacation rentals offer the wonderful combination of fun, romance, and adventure.
As one of the leading Maui condo resorts, Maui Kai offers a range of oceanfront rentals, from economical junior studios to larger 1 and 2 bedroom suites. In whichever room fits your needs, you’ll be provided all the amenities you’ll find at home along with an enchanting view of the Pacific Ocean.
Our Oceanfront Condos
Premium Amenities List
These services and/or facilities are covered by the $12 daily amenity fee. Amenity fee does not apply for any reservations made after 5-6-14 for stays after 12-20-14.
- Unlimited DVD rentals
- Local calls to anywhere in Hawaii
- In-room beach towels
- In-room safe
- Morning lobby coffee service 7am-9am
- Daily maid service
- Exchange bath towels
- Make the bed
- Empty trash
- Refresh in-room amenities (soap, shampoo, lotions, dish soap, sponges and paper products)
- Daily maid service
In addition on the property we offer
- All Oceanfront Suites
- Guest Activity Services
- Heated Pool and Jacuzzi (just Aug.18-22 closed during day & opens at 5:30PM, with pool next door available)
- Roll-Away Bed Available for $10/Night (+ Tax)
- Central AC in Every Unit
- Gas Barbecues (just Aug.18-22 available for use at 5:30PM)
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- DVD Player & Comp DVD’s of current releases
- Free Parking
- iPod Docking Station in Each Room
- Free Wi-Fi, In-Room & Poolside
- Cable Television
- Poolside Cabana w/Kitchen, Lending Library, and Computer w/Printer for Complimentary Internet Access (just Aug.18-22 available for use at 5:30PM)
- Laundry Facilities On Property
- Maui Kai will be undergoing an exterior cabana enhancement from Aug.18-22. In order to minimize the impact to our guest,the pool, cabana and BBQ area will be closed, then at 5:30 will open until 10. Pool next door available.
Points of Interest
Just show up and we'll take care of the rest!
"This was the most amazing place to stay! Clean, private, quiet, and spectacular! We hope to come back again and again!! It really felt like home, everything you could need was there.
The beautiful view of the ocean and Molokai were unspoiled by anything else! It was great to sit on the lanai and watch the sealife go by on the reef below--next time we come back, we hope to be there during whale season!
The decor was just right, and we were sorry when we had to leave."
Kaya TX | Jan 14, 2013More
Whether you were married one year ago, ten years ago, twenty-five years ago or more, a... more
There are 20 golf courses on the island of Maui, and combined with the Island's perfect... more
There is a reason why people always suggest embarking on your honeymoon right after the... more
Just four miles north from the historic town and whaling village of Lahaina you’ll... more
It's no secret that Maui has some of the best beaches in the world, but when it comes to... more
Azure waters lap the shimmering three-mile strand of white sand beach that fronts the... more
Planning on tying the knot? Maui is the perfect place to get hitched and it is easy to... more